This morning was just like any other...We woke up (well, the kids woke up...I kind of just layed in bed like a zombie), watched t.v. for a 1/2 hour, went downstairs to eat breakfast, came back upstairs to play, get dressed, etc...and then....
Kenz said the sweetest thing I've ever heard (not really THE sweetest thing, but because it involved my name I think it's the sweetest). She was playing with her Leapster (the Disney princess game) and the game asked her who her best friend was...Her response: "Ella and Mommy." Umm...is it just me, or does that not completely melt your heart?! I almost squished her from hugging her so tight! I know she loves me, but it's moments like these I want to remember forever and reflect on when I have a rough day.
Two minutes later (while changing Luke's diaper and checking his temperature), he pee'd all over me! I couldn't help but to laugh, which in turn caused him and Kenz to both laugh so hard we were all in hysterics. I can't recall the last time he pee'd on me. I think he was probably only a couple of months old, so it's been awhile. But it was funny. Really funny. And I was soaked!
Oh how I love being a Mommy...Especially one who is her daughter's best friend, and one that can laugh about being pee'd on. :)
Moments like that really do make up for the not so great ones!
ReplyDeleteThose are precious moments!!
ReplyDelete