Success!...and yet another fun, exciting, memorable birthday party! Today we celebrated Luke's birthday with a party at Gymboree. Everyone had a great time and I don't think anyone wanted it to end! I still can't believe my baby boy is ONE! There isn't much to say other than enjoy the pictures! These were narrowed down from over 200. :) The pictures tell a great story, but don't quite do the day any justice...It was perfect! Thank you to all of our family and friends who shared such a special and momentous day with us!

Being silly with Daddy


True Love :)


Happy Kenz!

Freeze dance

Balloons!!!! (he can't get enough)

Blue eyed girls...So pretty!

Kenz and Auntie

Walking with "swagger" as they say...


Sis and I

First Starbucks cup! (don't worry folks-it's water)

SO excited!!!

Mmmmm....

Goga and Jacob

Having a "moment" with Daddy

I love him! So cute!

Bubble time!


Friends!

So fun!

Sleepy time with Gymbo

Telling Mimi all about his party!

Presents!

Luke as the present!


Just one of many awesome toys he got!!! Thanks again everyone!
Great pictures! Such a sweet little man. We were all so happy to be a part of his day. Thank you all for the wonderful party and for letting us be a part of it :)
ReplyDeleteAww... So cute! Looks like he had a good time. I wish we didn't live so far away from each other.
ReplyDelete