all because two people fell in love...

Friday, July 30, 2010

July stuff...

Since I'm so behind on my blog, I figured I would just do an all-in-one post. I've taken so many pictures and we've been so busy doing things that my camera has been storing my photos for me. So here are a bunch of pictures (all taken this month). I'm going to save all of the house pictures for a separate post in another week or so (when all of the renovating/construction is done). Stay tuned! :)

Despite the disaster that occurred on day 2 of us living in our new house, the kids have settled in nicely. They are both sleeping well and are thoroughly enjoying our new home. I think their favorite part of the house (ours too) is the loft. We made it into a bonus room/play room/tv watching room/lounge area for all of us to enjoy. It's been the perfect addition and is just the right amount of extra space we needed.

We've been busy working on the house, trying to unpack, buying new furniture, escaping the heat by going to the beach, walking our new paseos, and of course continuing all of our prior commitments (dance, swim lessons, play groups, etc...). This month has flown by compared to June (which felt like the equivalent of 6 months waiting for escrow to close). We are REALLY looking forward to having our house back. No workers (although they're nice people), no dust and dirt, furniture in place without plastic wrap covering it and most of all, home cooked meals. That's it in a nutshell...I'll be posting pictures of the house really soon!


Luke and Jacob's first bath together. Thank you to Jen and Vin for letting us in your home and allowing us to enjoy so many meals and baths at your house!

Pizza making at CPK



BOOTS!

Pinkies up! Every time Luke holds a drink, his pinkies go up like this. Don't know why, but they do! And it's cute!

BFF


Playing with tupperware at Mimi's...Thank you to Mimi for allowing us to stay in your home for that first week while we were out of a house!


Best pals! Charlie Burg and Lukey!




LOVE this one!




1 comment:

  1. looks like you had lots of fun times even with the not so fun stuff going on! here is to a relaxing August :)

    ReplyDelete