all because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ten on tuesday

1. We have internet! After almost two weeks with no internet, I was going through major withdrawals and wasn't sure if I'd survive another day without it. Phew!

2. I probably have 50 (or so) pictures I've taken over the past couple of weeks that I'm dying to post on here. I'm hoping to get all of them up by the end of the week. Bear with me...

3. Our new floors are in! We're still missing baseboards and have a few random, unpainted walls throughout but we're making progress! I'm hoping to have a usable, clean kitchen by this weekend! The things we take for granted (like having a kitchen to use)...



By the way, our floors are actually dark brown and black...for some reason the lighting in this picture makes them look like cherry wood. They're not. :)

4. I'm so behind on everything it seems. My house is a mess (still only 1/2 way unpacked), my blog is lonely and in desperate need of updates, I missed a week of Bachelorette, I'm two weeks behind in Big Brother and SYTYCD and the way things are looking, it's going to be like this for a while longer. I feel so lost! I can't wait to have some normalcy back! Some sleep would be nice too!

5. My sister is coming out tomorrow to spend the day and night with us and I'm really excited! She leaves in 2 1/2 weeks for college. Yikes! I'm going to miss her so much.

6. I'm pretty certain that one of the sweetest sounds on earth is listening to Kenz sing "Baby Beluga" (whale sounds included). Then again, listening to her sing anything is a sweet sound. Oh, and her posing out front of the swim teachers house like a model out of a swimsuit catalog...priceless. I love her.




7. Today at swim lessons, Kenz actually went completely under water. It made me so nervous, but seeing her excitement and how proud of herself she was, reassured me that she was okay. I'm so proud of her!

8. Did anyone watch the "Men Tell All" last night (The Bachelorette)? It was the standard "tell all" show, but the previews for Bachelor Pad is what I'm talking about! Can't wait! Can you say Tenley and Kipton? Yay!

9. I can count on one hand the minutes of baseball I've actually watched this season...sad. so. very. sad.

10. Stay tuned for pictures...and lots of them! :)

1 comment:

  1. seeing tenley and kipton on the preview for bachelor pad makes me maybe want to watch the show!
    (ps...check out my last twitter post to a link for some FUNNY reading!)

    ReplyDelete