1. I am literally laying in bed typing this on my cell phone. Gotta love technology.
2. We got good news today...the insurance adjuster came out to assess the water damage today. She gave us an estimate of what she thinks it will cost to repair the floors (which now consists of the entire first floor of our house). We're still upset about the situation, but relieved to know the insurance company is going to take care of it.
3. I am really, really, really enjoying decorating our house.
4. As if being without internet and a phone wasn't bad enough, our satellite dish decided to stop working sometime yesterday, leaving us without tv. We're really living the "caveman" lifestyle these days! And to top it off, I missed The Bachelorette last night. I wasn't able to set up the dvr to record it so now I don't get to watch! (Sniff, sniff)
5. The kids are LOVING the new house. Square footage wise it's not an enormous amount bigger than our old house, but the layout makes it seem huge and they seem to be enjoying the extra room to roam.
6. We're still doing swim lessons and they're going really well. Kenz has pretty much overcome any fears she had of getting her face and eyes wet and is really enjoying learning how to swim now. She did a back float all on her own today. I'm so proud of her and how far she's come in just 6 weeks. Luke still loves the water and has become quite good at kicking his feet. We'll continue lessons through the end of summer and hopefully have a swimmer (Kenz) by then!
7. Just fyi, my fingers hurt! ;)
8. Luke had his 15 month well check yesterday and all is well. He weighs just under 24 lbs. Aand is 31" long. He's in the 50th percentile for both. Dr. Brian was impressed to hear about his expanding vocabulary and said he's right on track. :)
9. This morning we got a behind the scenes tour of CPK. A friend of mine invited us to join her and a few others for a tour/pizza making trip for the kids. It was really cool!! I'll post pictures later in the week.
10. Must. Go to sleep. Now. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment