2. Tonight I told Kenz that I love to snuggle with her and that it's my favorite thing. When I asked her what her favorite thing was, she replied "loving you." My heart is still melting...
3. Lukey literally giggled himself to sleep tonight...it was one of the sweetest, cutest things I've ever seen!
4. I'm excited to resume Kenz's dance class tomorrow...she's had two weeks off and I think I've missed it almost as much as she has!
5. Big things are happening for us right now...stay tuned! :)
6. Here is my most recent favorite picture:

Oh, that face!
7. We had an uneventful, but nice 4th of July weekend...The kids and I (Bry had to work) enjoyed some fun water play at a friends house (thanks Hannah!), and fireworks later in the evening. I think the highlight of my weekend was trying to explain to Kenz that 4th of July was a holiday, not a place. She asked 3 days in a row if we could "go to 4th of July." No matter how many times I explained it, she didn't understand and kept asking! I couldn't help but laugh every time.
8. My poor little girl has an ear infection. :( She woke up at 3 a.m. this morning complaining that her ear hurt and couldn't sleep the rest of the night. I took her to the doctor this morning and he confirmed she had an ear infection. Two doses of motrin, 6 ear drops and a dose of antibiotics later, she's sleeping sound. Let's hope she's able to sleep through the night comfortably. I hate when my kids don't feel good...it's so sad.
9. Recently I've thought to myself (at least 10 different times in the past two weeks or so) how blessed I am to have such amazing people in my life. I am surrounded by love, happiness and laughter. I couldn't really ask for much more than that, so thank you!
10. I have to end this with my Bachelorette talk...I feel like it's becoming a regular part of my TOT posts. :) So...what's Ali's deal? She wants to find love so bad, but she doesn't seem like she's invested. I like all of the guys there (even Ty, but I guess his chances are gone) and think any one of them would be a good match for her. Except Frank...he was a front runner for a while (for me), but as I've gotten to know him some of my "favorite factor" has faded. He seems really insecure and jealous...Red flag! Can't wait to see the drama unfold with him in two weeks. And how about the Jake and Vienna drama? I'm not sure I've ever seen two grown adults act so immaturely! It was half sad and half embarrassing to watch. I was really hoping they would "make it" but after seeing how they handled their breakup, it's clear they never had a chance! I love that show!
Wow-I just finished this weeks Bachelorette! I am so embarrassed for Jake and Vienna both!
ReplyDeleteI love reading this I look forward to it every week! It makes me smile as do you!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you on the Bachelorette! I cannot wait to see what the deal is with Frank! My faves change all the time, I am not sure now who I want her to pick!
ReplyDelete