all because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

take me out to the ball game.

The long awaited, hightly anticipated moment is finally here. My little girl is signed up for tee ball! Last Friday she had her very first practice. We've been practicing at home for the past few weeks. She's been so excited and seems to really enjoy it. Her first practice was no different...she was focused, she played great and most importantly, she had a great time. I'm so incredibly proud of her. When practice was over she told me she wanted to keep playing, as she was not done practicing tee ball yet! I hope her excitement remains high throughout the season and that she loves and enjoys playing the sport as much as I did. I devoted 13 long years to this beloved sport and I'm hopeful Kenz will enjoy it enough to do the same. If not though, that's okay too. :) For now, I'll probably be excited every Friday, looking forward to the evening practices and I've already begun the countdown to May 7th-her first game.







1 comment:

  1. wow you played softball for 13 years?! did you play in college??

    ReplyDelete